Tuesday, April 28, 2009

U lost, I dont

Two things happened to me this few days and it's all because i'm being honest (not truly but most of the time :p). Memang la at first tu I was like what these peeps are talking about n who should I trust but lama2 when 1 people contact me and yg lain plak pn sama so its turned out to be I get to know the whole pic and i have no prob with them at all. That's the best thing kan. Even org slalu ckp dont trust people 100%, tp being transparent tak salah kn. Kita tak rugi ape2 pun as long as we being sincere. And surely the other party told lies tp tak kisah la, sakit ati tu ade tp as long everything clear should be no prob and I am glad I helped them in fixing their relationship :). Yg menipu tu nasib la. It is up to them. Malas dah nak layan!!

"Honesty is the best policy"

No comments: