Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rimas....

tetiba today I feel so rimas...argh...work loads..my sisters' things...gosh..a few days to go before I'm going to Melbourne to see my beloved sisters but things still hvn't done yet...makin lama makin byk la brg yg kena beli..I think btol la my bag will full with their stuff...

A lot of things that I'm thinking right know...should I apply new work? There are a few vacancies that I am considering right now..nk update resume yg malas ni..money always become an issue to me lately...coz now I am broke buying them stuff...another reason to change work...

but hey...since I will b taking a week off I'm quite ok with it...so far I still can handle this pressure at work...think again about work...I just answered 'How much u hate or love ur work' quiz..and the answer....ehem..I TOTALLY HATE my job..hahaha...I think its time for me to apply for a new job eventhough mayb middle of this yr there will b another assesment but the motivation is not there anymore...if you ask me do I like what I'm doing right now my answer would be Im fine with it..neutral..neither hate nor like...but I hate the env here...the people..urgh...if u read my post about the meeting mayb u have some idea wat's going on here...

Do pray for me ya for my future..and everything go well as I plan...amin...

1 comment:

farhana said...

i sooo want to go to melbourne! i sooo want to have a new job! and i soooo want to have money to shop as well. sigh.