Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life As Student

My body is aching and I am so damn tired rite now. This is bcoz last week and this week tetiba actively involve in sports. Futsal, netball and bowling. All this because IAFG. can't wait to start and can't wait for it to finish too.

Sometimes I wonder how I can be so active during my school days.

6am -Bgn pegi skolah

7am -sampai skola. baca buku, borak2, gelak2.

7.20am - Assembly. Klas start. best time bila Pend Jasmani. Bleh lari2.

10.15am - Rehat. Makan roti or kekdg tak mkn langsung

10.30am - Sambung klas...

1.10pm - Yes!! skolah hbs. ready for Ko-k or klas tambahan or stay back utk
activiti tamb

3pm/5pm - Tusyen (sampai la pkl 7pm)

Roughly this is how my life was back in school. tapi sometimes, my days can b so hectic where i had to go for tuition after ko-k kat skolah. dgn bag berat, buku di tgn I went to tuition. Naik LRT, naik bas. jalan kaki baru sampai. Where I got all the strength? I also dunno.

Blk dah penat. Mlm buat h.work. kekdg tu bertimbun with buku scrap lagi. My eyes boleh tahan smpi lebih pukul 12am. Esok bgn pkl 6am.

But now nak buat mcm tu pun boleh pengsan kekadang. Is it bcoz I am being lazy rite now? Dulu stay back tak mkn. Skarg kalo tak mkn boleh pening tak bleh buat keje. I wish I can be just the day I was a student.

2 comments:

fatin fauzi name that given said...

itu mknenye dh tua..=p

naliea said...

bukan tua la..tp skarang dah tak aktif lagi. tak de masa nk beriadah