Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Familia :)


Happy Anniversary Umi n Ayah :).. today is their 31st Wedding Anniversary. Alhamdulllah our family's relationship getting stronger :) But we didn't go anywhere since it is weekday and tak sempat nak buat or plan apa2. But maybe Friday we will go dinner together.

I never write anything about my family in this blog before. Well, let me tell you briefly about my big happy family.

I have 7 siblings (4 brothers and 2 sisters) and I am no 4 (the middle). The unique thing about us is we were born every 2 years :) and started with A.Long in year 1979.

Currently my 2 sisters are in Australia. one is in Melbourne, Atiqah and this year is her final year and the other one is Angah in Brisbane (she will finish her study next year kot). Beside them, my 2 brothers are in Egypt. There have been there more than 5 years. I always for 4 of them to come back :(

In year 2006, A.Long married to K.Nora. My first in-law. Now they have 2 daughters, Siti Aisyah Umairah and Siti Nur Adawiyah (K.Nora is expecting to give birth to their 3rd children this July. Gender: Unknown)

So, basically, our house only left 4 of us (umi, ayah, A.Ajun and me of course).

So, there u go. A little info about my family. I always pray for their bless and happiness.

p/s: To be known soon in the picture above is referring to A.Long and K.Nora 3rd children..

No comments: