Monday, September 7, 2009

No regret..

"i'm happy for you! but still. am feeling guilty. :("

Comment posted by farhana at my FB. Relax Fana. Tak de ape2 yg nak rasa bersalah. U didnt do anythg wrong :)...yes..u advised me to do it. Others too. Tapi tak bermaksud ape yg terjadik tu ur fault. This is the risk that I am taking and I only hope that thing will get better after this regardless of die sama mcm I ker tak. I'm glad and thankful coz I have a friend like u. Supporting me in everything that I'm doing.

I'm teaching my self not t regret anything I had done and so far I didn't (as if..haha). Ade la skit like tak blaja btol2 during my degree, return to someone yg I know memang hopeless, n lambat amik action padahal bnd tu mcm between life n death.

My principle is Allah gives us choices, n it is all depends on us. So why must we regret? Yes, I admit I cried before, Who hasn't? But I am thankful coz the experiences teach me how to be a better person, open my eyes to the real meaning of life. I live to make others especially my loved ones' life be more meaningful and to make them happy.

No comments: