Friday, July 31, 2009

=(

I realise two things can make me cry. First, when I see any of my loved one been hurt or it is because I regret of something I had done.

Few days ago I answered a quiz. One of the question is "When was the last time u cried?". My answer was a few months ago. The conclusion from the quiz is I am fragile, easily hurt. WTH..mane ade. I'm being such a tough girl tau. Tak nak dah nangis2 ni. Big girl dont cry ok.

But then last Monday, I cried like hell. For the very first time I burst into tears in front of someone that I'm not close with. That day someone that I trust, respect, that I thought will protect me from harm hurt me a lot. Angah n I cried together over the phone. However, I am glad bcoz I have friends that being really caring and supportive. Thanx guys. Really appreciate it. Though I only be friend less than a year with some of them.

I failed to protect her. And I am truly regret. If I could have one wish I would ask to turn back time before this thing happen.

I always said to people "Allah wont test u if He knows that u can't bear it". But it is hard when its happen to u. I pray n pray for our happiness. I pray that we will get our normal life again. I pray n I hope this thing will end faster.

For Umi, I always love u. I promise I won't leave u until this thing settle..until she go and leave us alone. I always be besides u no matter wat happen..

No comments: