Friday, July 17, 2009

Accidently Shopping

Pernah tak any of u yg 'tershopping'?meaning...tak de intention nak shopping plus cash kat tgn tak de plus tak de credit card tapi at last shopping jugak?

Tu yg terjadik pada diri ini. Gara2 excited tgk org shopping and I was only doing window shopping (I wont shop if I dont have intention to do so) akhirnya ter'accident' shopping.

Lepas tgk Transformers kat OU, Yana nak beli cardigan. Lepas tu tgh jalan2 near TGV, I stopped then hold this one shoe kat this one kedai (I forgot the name of the shop). Lawa, cun, cute. Bila tgk price..hurm..tak mahal pun. Then I put down. Haiza pulak ambik.

"Eh, comel la kasut ni"

"Memang la comel".

"Miss, can u gv saiz 6".

There u go. Haiza tried the shoe. I cont browsing the shoes in the shop. Yana pun. Haiza decided to buy the shoe. Then, she saw another shoe. Ok lah. tak pe. Her money. Not mine. Hati ni mcm geram jer tapi tahan coz Haiza beli 2 kasut n one of it kasut yg I really2 like. I reminded myself.No shopping Alia.

Then we continued walking. Singgah pulak kat F.O.S. Masuk as usual. We were inside there almost 30mins. Believe it or not. I almost buy a t-shirt. Haiza n Yana pun almost buy something for themselves.

Later, we went inside Padini (dah pulak) since I asked for it. Just for fun. Thought tak lama dalam tu but rupa2nya Haiza bought (I'm not sure how many) pants and shirts. Hahaha..bershopping sakan rupanya Haiza ni..

After that we wanna go for dinner. On the way to Pizza Hut, we met Aidil n Mimi. When Mimi said we bershopping sakan, dgn nada yg agak berlagak I replied

"Mie, Alia tak shopping tau. Haiza and Yana jer". I was proud with myself. Haha..

But then, I cant resist myself bila masuk WH. I really like this pant and a blouse. I really wanna buy it. But I dont have cash on hand or even a credit card. And these two young ladies pulak provoked me to buy. And I did. I bought it. N using wat do u think? I borrowed from Haiza.

And there u go. From dpt menahan nafsu nk shopping at last I bought things I dont need. Worse, I used someone credit card.

No comments: