Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Boring Dept Meeting

hurm...early this morning we had a dept meeting with marilyn. As usual nothing much that had been discussed in the meeting except to update our status on the cases that we r handling and some others. Well, since one of the management account hasn't come in so I do not hv any job to do (well..actually I have tp skit jer nk kna finalise jer), Marilyn put me as asst to Pei Yee one of the senior. I dont mind working with her but the reactions from some of the colleagues made me annoyed. They laughed. Somekind of laugh which I knoe ade makna disebalik ketawa itu. I just ignored by talking to Mashi. Nasib baik Mashi ade..die tmpt cover gak.

When we went to our place Marini came to me and asked me if I realized that they laughed just now and I said yes. But I said I dont care wat they thinking but I think I know why and I have my own reason why I acted like that. Just to defend myself from been blame for something I didn't do. Honestly, I feel like resingning from my job. The environment is not the same as before plus with others issues. But I'm stuck. If I want to find another job and with current econ I noe it's hard for me to get a new job. Plus, I have my own plan which I know if I resign my parents will be so mad.

I'm a slow learner. I'm still trying to cope with this job eventhough audit is not my interest. I need to bertahan as long as I can.

2 comments:

Ruzanna A. Kadir said...

Mm...hate that kind of laughter....haiihhh
Some ppl do not grow up...and plain stupid i guess. Btw, it will be over before u know it. Sick til u wanna resign? Dun think now is a good time but if u think there is a 100% secured place to go, there is no harm doing so. The parents? they will forever be mad....hahahaha i went through quite a lot when i decided to resign from panasonic. My mom even said "After this, if u wanna change again, no one will take u in.." sounds so scary...esp when it comes from a mother.It could be true but not 100% is true 100% of the time.

Eagles fly solo missy.

Ignorance is bliss.

Keep that on top of ur head n u'll be fine. =)

Take care missy!

naliea said...

thanx ruz..actually there is more than that make me want to quit but i promise myself to stay here at least for a year.so kna pgg jnj even jnj to diri sndr.