Friday, January 16, 2009

Me, myself and an essay

it's almost 12am but still I haven't finish my essay..let me c..3 lines...gosh..i promise ruz to give her by today to proof read (ruz..i am so sorry if i make u waiting)...i really have no idea what to write and crap about..the topic is about me, my career prospect and plan in further my study..its sound easy but it is not that easy..trust me...hahaha...

however, i know i have to do this coz i've done 1/3 from the process..rugi la plak kalo stop kat sini jer kn..n this is one way for me to prove that i'm worth and i deserve more than i have. some of u might know why i have to do the essay...support me will u (dah hampir putus asa gak tp nasib baik umi bagi support..thanx umi)..

2morrow i will go to career fair at mid...harap2 ade yg bleh tolong diri ini yg sungguh blur n pening ni..haih..btw to anyone yg intrested to go to the career fair u can get further info here.

1 comment:

bulan.luna said...

Hye darling, come and visit us for shawls and tie rack scarfs =D o0oo,and we're doing handbag pre-order for LVoers!!