Thursday, May 13, 2010

Long Time No See

It has been almost 3 months (or it is more than that??) i have not update anything in my blog. I am in good health (alhamdulillah) but bz working on the group accounts which i have to present to the bosses (i hate this part) next Monday. It is a new thing and a challenge for me. A bit struggle but so far I can take the pressure.

Working in commercial is different from audit (duh!!). Sometimes rasa mcm so what??later the auditor will clean my mess..hahaha..tapi rasa tak baik jugak kan. I felt that before. Malu je kalo salah buat. Rasa macam tak layak jer kerja even dah ade degree.

By the way, my higher management mostly are foreigners. From the boss to executive level. From UK, H.ong, Russian, Mexico and even India. Bukan satu Malaysia dah but dah jadik One World. Working with foreigner can be hard sometimes. Sometimes i don't understand what my boss is talking about. But to make it easier angguk je la. Not because I don't understand English but he talks fast and the 'slang'...pekat lain mcm..

Uh..uh..it is about time for me to leave the office. I'm alone skarang. Nak balik. Bye...

No comments: