Friday, December 18, 2009

Movie After Exam




Habis je exam I went to watch The Storm Warriors. Planned nak tgk pkl 9pm but since we reached there late (hujan that nite) so we changed to 10pm punya show.

Memang excited nak tgk movie ni at first place coz The Storm Riders dulu2 best sgt2. First time tengok Storm Riders hati dah terpikat. I can watch it over and over again. So, bila The Storm Warriors keluar, excited coz I wanna know what happen next to Wind and Cloud. If I'm not mistaken this movie is from a comic (I'm not sure which one coz I'm not fancy of any of it).

To me, the movie is not like what I expected. Nak kata bosan tak la jugak. Tapi tak best sgt la. Action memang byk but like what my friend said tak banyak scene battle between a bunch of people. It is more to one to one battle and more to self-conflict. Boring.

Ending pun tak best. Bila dah hbs I was like "dah habis ke? Macam tu je ending?". Tak pe lah since I wanted to watch this movie dah lama. Dah dapat pun though a bit disappointing.

No comments: