Monday, July 6, 2009

:)

11 months ago....

Height:159cm
Weight:49kg

Last week (30 June 2009)

Height:159cm (still the same)
Weight:______kg (a few kilos bertambah)

Went to the same place as 11 months ago to do audit. But this time I went alone. Sungguh membosankan. Met the same faces.

12 pm sumthing..

A: Tak pergi lunch ker? Takkan diet kot.
Me: Belom lagi pukul 1. Jap lagi la.
A: Awak dah nampak...gemuk skit (darn!!)
Me: Ramai ckp macam tu.
A: Tak byk skit jer. (Ayat cover ceh..)sbb suka ati kot.
Kwn A: Sbb nak kawin kot (wow!! assumption tak bleh blah)
Me: Tu lagi jauh. Calon pun tak de.

A dan kwnnye gelak...and I walked away from the place back to my laptop.

I was so embarrassed for wat both of them said. (malu2 kucing..hihi..)..dari awak tu yg kecik. tak padan ngan umur nak ckp org.huh!!

I gain weight not because I'm getting married nor I am 'suka ati'.

1 comment:

farhana said...

alia dearie, people can say whatever they want. eat as many as u want it's ur body. as long as u keep it healthy and ur BMI is okay, then there shouldn't be any problems babe, trust me ;)

and no, u dont look "gemuk sikit" babe. not. at. all.

let's look on the bright side; gain weight = enough food to eat = ability to buy food = ada duit. we should be thankful for that kan, Alhamdulillah ;) hehee